Friends, Skreeans, and Hollowsfolk!
The official release of The Warden and the Wolf King is in two weeks, and we’re throwing a costume party. On July 22nd at 6:30 PM, at Parnassus Books (one of the best bookstores in Nashville), we’re ushering into the world the conclusion of the Wingfeather Saga, and we’re pulling out all the stops. We’re loosing the thwaps. We’re—we’re—herding the toothies! In true Hollish style we’re having a rowdy time, and I’d love for you to come.
Why would you want to come to such an event, you wonder?
- Because you’ll be able to try honeymuffins and sugarberry buns (and maybe some maggotloaf?).
- You’ll be able to sip Hollish bibes of many fruity flavors.
- You may want to to quote Oskar N. Reteep’s favorite books to one another.
- There will be a COSTUME CONTEST—the winners of which will receive mind-blowing prizes. (One prize for each age group.)
- My daughter Skye (the inspiration for Leeli Wingfeather) will be on hand to sing “My Love Has Gone Across the Sea” (from The Monster in the Hollows) with me like the Song Maiden that she is.
- I’ll read from the new book and answer as many questions as I can.
- Aedan and Asher Peterson will be there to autograph copies of Pembrick’s Creaturepedia, to which they both contributed vast amounts of talent.
I hope you can come celebrate with us. Beware the toothy cows.
WHAT: Wingfeather Saga Book Release Party
WHEN: July 22nd at 6:30 PM.
WHERE: Parnassus Books, 3900 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215 (615) 953-2243
WHY: (See above list.)